Man and woman looking at document together
FlashPay Quick Reference
FlashPay Terms and Conditions
NEED P2P – Flash pay?
- Get started by logging in to your Online Banking account and/or Casey State Bank App.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- In your Casey State Bank App or Online Banking, you set your friend up as a payee by entering their name and phone or email.
- Your friend gets a text or email notification with a link.
- They open the link, enter their bank debit card number and expiration, and submit. This is all SAFE and SECURE – more so than other platforms.
- Funds are sent instantly!
WHAT SETS OUR PAYMENT FEATURE APART FROM OTHERS?
- Real-Time: Our P2P product is real time, meaning money is sent on your real-time balance. Payroll deposit coming in today? You can use those funds to send money out immediately. Money is also sent real-time, so there’s no delay in receiving. Recipient will get their money loaded on their bank debit card today, not tomorrow!
- Security: Money is sent securely from our bank to your friend’s bank—with our financial institution’s data encryption on your side.
- Privacy: You, as the sender are not giving your bank information to a third-party product or having to create a separate holding/prepaid account with another product and then take an additional step in transferring the money to your bank account.
- Simplicity: Quick and easy receiving of money—your recipient will get a text or email notification and need to enter their debit card number and expiration date—that’s it!
- Insurance: Your money is always insured at the bank by FDIC Insurance up to $250,000—not the case with other P2P apps that hold users’ money.
- Customer Support: Questions about the product? Get the customer support you have come to expect from your hometown bank.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
- To utilize P2P, you need to be enrolled in Online Banking.
- Once you are logged in, scroll down to Move Money.
- Click the + sign under My Payees to add a new payee (or you can go directly to New Transaction and create from there).
- Select Person to Person for the payee type.
- Enter in your payee’s information. You may choose to hand your phone to your friend if they are near you to enter their debit card number, or you can simply send them an invite via an email or text and have them enter that information on their device.
- You will then select how they will receive the invite.
- Your recipient has now been sent an invitation (via text or email) to establish them as a payee. They click the link and enter their debit card number
- After they submit their card information you as the sender can now click into the payee’s name in your online banking and see the status has changed from Invited to Confirmed.
- Once confirmed, you can now send money! Click on the payee and select Send Payment (or you can also start a New Transaction).
- Then enter your payment details and submit. Please note that P2P transactions are immediate and cannot be deleted/edited/returned.
- Afterwards, you will receive a confirmation number.
- The funds are now sent instantly to the recipient’s bank through their debit card. (Funds availability depends on receiving bank’s policies.)
- Your P2P payment will show up instantly on your transaction history in Casey State Bank’s online banking as a pending Flash Pay transfer (it will not show up in the scheduled transfers section of Move Money).
SEND TO FRIENDS & FAMILY
- P2P transactions cannot be edited, cancelled, or returned once sent because they are INSTANT. Please make sure to send money only to other people you trust.
- Ask yourself: If I made an error sending money, can I get that money back? For example, do not send money using P2P to an unknown recipient for an online purchase until you’ve actually received your item.
- This is an excellent way to pay a friend for dinner, fundraiser, babysitting, and so many other services!!!!