Baby looking at money from a wallet
Premier Money Market
Get our best interest rate when you open a Casey State Bank Premier Money Market Deposit Account. Deposit at least $50,000.00 and maintain a $50,000.00 minimum balance for a great Annual Percentage Yield (APY). Transaction limitations apply.
Pricing information and disclosures
- Interest Information: CSB’s Premier Money Market Deposit Account earns interest. Please request a Rate Sheet for the interest rates and annual percentage yields. The Bank may change the interest rate and annual percentage yield (APY) at any time without notice. Your interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of non-cash items (for example, checks). Interest on your account will be compounded monthly and credited monthly. The Bank uses the daily balance method to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the balance in your account each day. When your account is closed you will forfeit any accrued interest.
- Minimum Balance Requirements: To open the account, you must deposit at least $50,000.00.
A minimum balance fee of $20.00 will be imposed every month if the balance in the account falls below $50,000.00 any day of the month.
- To obtain the annual percentage yield: You must maintain a minimum balance of $50,000.00 in the account each day to obtain the higher Tier 2 disclosed annual percentage yield. If your balance falls below $50,000.00, you will receive the lower Tier 1 disclosed annual percentage yield. Balances which fall below $2,500.00 will not receive the annual percentage yield.
- Important Notice: CSB Premier Money Market Deposit accounts are limited to a combined total of six of the following transactions per calendar month: checks and pre-authorized withdrawals/transfers (online and telephone transfers, bill payments, and automatic debits are examples of these), ATM or teller withdrawals. This also applies to transfers made in person, by messenger and mail.
- Excess Transfers: If you exceed the transfer limitations set forth above in any monthly cycle, your account will be charged $10.00 per excess item.
Deposit balances are insured up to the maximum amount permitted by law. Please see www.fdic.gov for insurance coverage. Casey State Bank reserves the right to refuse any deposit.
Please refer to the fee schedule for more information regarding this savings account.