Baby looking at money from a wallet
Statement Savings Account
Open a Casey State Bank Statement Savings Account and begin saving for vacations, the future or the unexpected. Open the account with a minimum opening deposit of $50.00 and maintain a minimum balance of $50.00 to avoid a service charge and to earn the APY.
Pricing information and disclosures
- Interest Information: This savings account earns interest. Please request a Rate Sheet for the savings account interest rates and annual percentage yields. The Bank may change the interest rate and annual percentage yield (APY) at any time without notice. Your interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of non-cash items (for example, checks). Interest on your account will be compounded quarterly and credited quarterly. The Bank uses the daily balance method to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the balance in your account each day. When your account is closed you will forfeit any accrued interest.
- Minimum Balance Requirements: To open the account, you must deposit at least $50.00.
A minimum balance fee of $5.00 will be imposed every month if the balance in the account falls below $50.00 any day of the month.
- To obtain the annual percentage yield: You must maintain a minimum balance of $50.00 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
- Important Notice: CSB Savings accounts are limited to a combined total of six of the following transactions per calendar month: checks and pre-authorized withdrawals/transfers (online and telephone transfers, bill payments, and automatic debits are examples of these), ATM or teller withdrawals.
- Excess Transfers: If you exceed the transfer limitations set forth above in any monthly cycle, your account will be charged $5 per excess item.
Deposit balances are insured up to the maximum amount permitted by law. Please see www.fdic.gov for insurance coverage. Casey State Bank reserves the right to refuse any deposit.
Please refer to the fee schedule for more information regarding this savings account.